This trip to Dunn tire the staff seemed overworked and short staffed.When I first arrived no one was behind the desk to help so i chatted with another customer while we waited, the elderly customer told me they must be busy as he was waiting for 10 minutes and he even had an appointment , about 5 minutes while i waited talking to the other customer the service guy (manager?) made it to his station ( behind the desk ) After the first customer was waited on I made my appointment for the following day for new tires and front end alignment.

I arrived at my appointment the following day at 1:50 for a 2pm apt. for a front end alignment and 4 new tires, as they took my truck for the service i waited with the other customers in the waiting room ( about 4-5 other customers ). I finally left the store at 4:35 pm.... over 2.5 hours later for 4 tires and an alignment , even though i had an appointment.

(Buzy's pizza and wing restaurant across the street) is where you should wait if you decide on this Dunn tire store.(until more staff is hired)

Review about: Dunn Tire Customer Care.

I liked: Product.

I didn't like: Short staffed.

Had an Experience with Dunn Tire?

Comments

dunntire
Dunn Tire Verified Representative

Every single online and social media complaint and positive review is handled by an employee.We pride ourselves on customer service and want to make any negative situation right for our customers.

Hence the reason we ask you to email us more details including how we may get a hold of you.

Thanks, Autumn

This Dunn tire reply to this review is their standard robo response probably generated by a computer , once again proving the company is stretched to the limit on man power.

dunntire
Dunn Tire Verified Representative

Thank you for your feedback.We always strive to improve our performance and your feedback is critical to that process.

We would like to follow up with you via email or phone to get more details.Please send us a direct message with a way to contact you or email us at customerservice@dunntire.com.

Thanks