Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Scheduled an appointment at the Jamestown store, over the web, to have two snow tires mounted on the front of my vehicle. Showed up 15 minutes early for my appointment then waited another 1.5 hours for somebody to tell me that they are not allowed to mount snow tires only on the front of the vehicle.

Said I would need to buy two new snow tires for the rear if I want them to continue. So it takes 90 minutes for someone to come to this conclusion! I was so pissed about the 90 minutes of starring at the wall I told the SALESMAN that I would take my business elsewhere! If they would have clarified this upon my arrival I would have purchased the appropriate tires for them to finish the work.

I posted the ordeal on my facebook and post after post came back complaining about the same treatment. I will never use this company, nor would I recommend this company, in the future.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

dunntire
Dunn Tire Verified Representative

As a company we always follow the industry standards for safety please see below for snow tires

WINTER TIRE APPLICATION: ALL VEHICLES

• Four winter tires must be installed on a vehicle regardless of the drive axle of the vehicle.

• Tires must match category on all axles (*See AWD and 4WD standards above when installing winter tires).

- Example of category: Ice compound, traditional compound, directional tires etc.

- Tires with the highest amount of tread depth will be installed on the rear. - Tire performance ratings must match. We apologize for the length of time it took a sales person to inform you and if you would like to discuss further please contact us at customerservice@dunntire.com.