Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

This is what I sent to Dun Tire customer service: Why do you asked me to make an appointment?I came to the Lancaster NY Walden location on Friday and they told me that I have to wait about 2 hours for the tire rotation.

Fair, I did not have appointment. So, I made one for Saturday at 3pm. I came couple of minutes before 3pm. They told me that I have to wait 1.5 hours because they are behind.

I am telling you I ma so pissed, and I do not usually use this kind of language. Why do I need an appointment????? This is Saturday!!!! I could of done other important things with my family!!!

I tried to find a phone number to complain and request immediate resolution to my problem; NO PHONE AVAILABLE on your website!!! Your promises, customer satisfaction??? I just wish that you valued your customer's time!!!

DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!KEEP PROMISE OF APPOINTMENTS MADE!!!

Review about: Dunn Tire Customer Care.

I didn't like: Wait over an hour for my scheduled appointment.

Had an Experience with Dunn Tire?

Comments

dunntire
Buffalo, New York, United States #1331702
Dunn Tire Verified Representative

Thank you for your feedback.We always strive to improve our performance and your feedback is critical to that process.

We would like to follow up with you via email or phone to get more details.

Please send us a direct message with a way to contact you or email us at customerservice@dunntire.com.Thanks