1.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I bought new tires for both of my vheicles at the same time.(Clay, NY) I spent about 2 thousand dollars, the saleman was amazing and convinced me to pay for the extras...

my Equinox had to go back 3 times for the alignment that was never fixed correctly. My Tahoe has been back in the shop repeatedly because the tires wouldnt hold air properly or after i left the shop the tires would show they were filled with 15 pounds too much air.... they replaced valve stems etc and 2 years later i still have problems and now because of them not holding air, the alignment is off and caused my new tires to wear unevenly. I have them rotated every 5,000 miles and i dont drive much.

The mechanic told me if i ever want to rotate them again I'll have to buy 2 new tires.Guess I will be contacting corporate and will take my business elsewhere, alomg with everyone i know.

Review about: Dunn Tire Wheel Alignment.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Excuses or inability to fix the problem.

Comments

dunntire
Dunn Tire Verified Representative

Thank you for your feedback.We always strive to improve our performance and your feedback is critical to that process.

We would like to follow up with you via email or phone to get more details.Please send us a direct message with a way to contact you or email us at customerservice@dunntire.com.